Cryptocurrency risks multiply every year as the use of Bitcoin, Ethereum, and other virtual currencies continues to expand.
Legislators and government regulators are looking more closely at these transactions, likely making this the year of increased oversight. Investigating and forensically tracing cryptocurrency transactions, recognising patterns of potentially illicit behavior on the blockchain, and approaching virtual assets with a mindset of greater transparency.
- Introduction to Cryptocurrency
- Fundamentals of Cryptocurrency Investigations
- Cryptocurrency Forensic Process
- Legal Framework of Cryptocurrency Investigation
- The New Digital Challenges