This course is imperative for understanding the fundamental security principles of the web.
The course provides an overview of the most common attacks and illustrates fundamental countermeasures that every web application should implement. In essence, this course offers you the knowledge and skills to build better and more secure applications.
This certificate will introduce you to the web security landscape. Throughout the course, you will gain insights into the threats that modern web applications face. You’ll build an understanding of common attacks and their countermeasures; not only in theory but also in practice. You’ll be provided with an overview of current best practices to secure web applications.
- Fundamentals of Web Application Security
- Risks Facing Web Applications
- Web Application Attacks and Defense Mechanisms
- Legal Standards of Web Application Security
- Future Possible Challenges and Responses